Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Progressing ...

I have been collecting the different types of seeds and equipment needed for my experiment for the past few weeks. 
I am buying the plastic cups/pots and seeds at Woolworths or a gardening store.
As with the soil, i am collecting the fresh and new soil used for gardening plants in my backyard.
The environments I am planting the seeds are; next to a window sill, in a cupboard and also outdoors (where is a large amount of sunlight).


To start off with this experiment, I checked the content on the seed packaging. 
By doing this, i can know how much water to apply daily and how to plant the seed correctly. 
I also can start testing the seed in other environments such as the window sill and the cupboard.


This is my NEW mind map for the experiment.
It includes:
- Equipment 
- Variables (Dependent, Independent and Controlled)
- Location/ environments



CLICK TO ENLARGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment